Stephen Thomas Ltd (ST), located just steps away from Toronto’s historic Distillery District, is a full-service marketing and fundraising agency dedicated to helping our non-profit clients succeed. Currently, we are looking for an energetic, collaborative Account Manager who’s ready to roll up their sleeves and work alongside like-minded team members.
You, along with your ST teammates, become your client’s partner and help them navigate their integrated fundraising and marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
Reporting to your Account Director, you will lead your Account Coordinator(s) to provide flawless day-to-day delivery of projects for your clients. By working efficiently and mindfully you will contribute to a positive team environment.
- Work alongside industry-leading strategic and creative professionals who develop and manage integrated direct response campaigns for renowned charities
- Manage and navigate campaigns from concept to execution
- Ensure quotes are prepared accurately and adhere to timelines and budgets
- Work with clients as a direct liaison on all aspects of project planning, ensuring that the quality of service is unsurpassed
- Directly manage assigned Account Coordinators
- Foster effective communication and positive, productive working relationships within each account team and with other account teams and departments
- Analyze results against the budget identify successes and areas of concern, while remaining focused on the big picture.
- Provide your director and clients with a detailed program analysis
Education & Experience
- University or College degree
- 3-5 years of experience in direct response
- Experience leading a team
- A fundraising certificate is an asset
- An independent self-motivator
- An individual with integrated direct response experience
- Someone who loves working with clients and sees them as collaborators
- A strong project manager
- Knowledgeable of diverse marketing channels
- Detail-oriented, with killer proofreading skills
- An exceptionally organized individual who can handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Competent and numbers-oriented – able to report on direct response results
- A people person who loves to manage other people and watch them grow
- Knowledgeable of philanthropy
How to apply
- Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Under “Subject” please reference “Account Manager ST”
- If you have already applied for this position on another site, please do not apply again